Thursday, February 13, 2014

Answers

Berry Farm, 2013

Rusty had a few questions for me. Here are my answers.

What is your favourite journey?
Coming home, from anywhere. I love my little corner of the world.

What was your best read of the last year?
Fair Play by Tove Jansson. More on that here. Madness, Rack, and Honey by Mary Ruefle was a close second.

If the sun is shining, where do you go?
Toward the ocean, or any nearby body of water. But that's always my answer. I gravitate toward water in rain, sleet, snow, and sunshine.

Where’s next on your ‘must visit’ list?
I'm really not sure. We've pondered so many options lately: Norway, Alaska, Greece, Brittany. I'm open to suggestions. One thing I know for sure, I'll be returning to the berry farm* above in 2014 with my husband and eating strawberry shortcake. (*May 2014 update... We visited the berry farm again. I was so excited and the shortcake was the worst. Very sad. Hopefully it will return to delicious the next time we pass by.)

What are your words to live by?
Is this really what you want to do?
Tell me a joke.
What did the grape say when the elephant stepped on it?
It gave a little wine.

If you find this concept entertaining and want to answer these questions yourself, I'd love to read the results. Link to your answers in my comments section. 

16 comments:

  1. Great questions and inspiring answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this concept I just copied them to use them very soon on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I discovered Mary Ruefle last year. So original and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great answers. i've always loved that joke!

    ReplyDelete
  5. amelia from z tasty lifeFebruary 18, 2014 at 11:51 AM

    Mad me smile. The first and last answers especially

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. I have been intrigued by Norway for quite a while now...

      Delete
  7. After Norway, stop by Copenhagen

    ReplyDelete